CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

BOO!!!!
Yes, I think this is the longest post ever! But there were so many pictures (more action shots than poses with these 2 kids!) I couldn't decide which ones to post! Blake was a monkey & Coby was Buzz Lightyear. Our neighbors Maddie & baby Olivia joined us again this year and everyone had a blast! Next year will be interesting when Blake & Coby catch up to their speed!
Monkey Blake, with the sound effects as an added bonus!


Playing with the decor

Can we go yet?

Buzz with Monkey & Dad in the background
Trying to pose with the pumpkins
And they're off!
Maddie, Olivia, Blake & Coby
Maddie (Princess Aurora) & Olivia (duck)
Monkey & Buzz (doing his Buzz moves)
Olivia & Blake, probably wondering what the heck is going on!?!?!
Buzz still doing his moves
Oh yeah! Trick-or-Treat time!
Is Blakey falling asleep???
No way! I want to get some candy, too!
Hey guys, wait for me!
Hey, look who's coming!
Too cute!

I guess they were patient enough... RUN TO THE NEXT HOUSE!!!
Look at all this candy! It's my second bucket!
Can you say toothbrush?
Heading to the door... do you see who is already there?
It was a really fun time! 'til next year!

3 comments:

aunt evelyn said...

They are tooooo cuteeeeeeeeee I just love them. The boys are just to good lookin, Love you Grandma

Jodie said...

Oh my God they are too freakin cute!! I'm surprised Coby actually wore the Buzz Lightyear costume instead of the Dragon. Annnnd Blakey is too cute as a monkey! I wanna see him in person in that costume! Miss you guys!!

Danielle said...

I swear Coby is a laugh a minute. Just seeing him do his "Buzz Moves" cracks me up! By the way, he came out with the "big kids" and took a spelling test the other day...he didn't do bad at all! Blake is adorable as usual.