CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My soon-to-be Amazing Village!


I am a new collector of Lemax villages. I always told Victor I wanted to get one piece every year so we can build it to be amazing. Well, I just started last year and of course to start I needed more than just one ;) So I have 11 pieces now (thanks to my parent's neighbors, the Hanke's, who just gave me 3 of their pieces) and can't wait to see it grow to be like theirs. They have hundreds... literally. I hope to see it this year and when I do I will take a picture and post their incredible village. In the meantime, take a look at my start... Coby thinks it's the bomb.






2 comments:

aunt evelyn said...

The village looks sooo pretty.

Jodie said...

I wanna start one!