CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Vacation!

FINALLY, I was able to post the pictures from our family summer vacation in Siesta Key, FL. We were there for 9 days and could've stayed there forever. The beaches are breathtaking and it's no wonder why it was rated the 2nd best beach in America by Dr. Beach this year! We spent lots of time on the beach in the mornings and by the pool in the afternoons and boating LOTS! Oh yes, and the boys went fishing... alot! We all had a blast and are ready to move again... seriously! Take a look at the pictures, and you too might be our neighbors!

As good of a family picture you'll see...
no one is ever looking at the camera at the same time!
Victor and Coby boogie boarding with a new friend
Oh, and can't you see those big waves?
Blake's turn to catch a wave!
Too much boogie boarding, he's ready for a nap!
Another beautiful sunset
Family shot at sunset...
(Thanks Miles, you're such a great photographer,
I can totally see my face... not!)
Time to go fishing!
Daddy reeling one in
Blake reeling in the fishy!
Yeay! He caught a pinfish!
Perfect bait for the BIGGER ones!
He was flapping around and Blake was laughing
The boys checking out the pinfish and crabs
Daddy & Blake
Coby caught a pinfish!
Not pictured are the other fish he caught:
snook, catfish and yes, a SHARK!
Go, Coby!!!
Blake out to eat at our favorite SKOB!
Coby & Blake enjoying each other
Victor & Holly and some cigar smokers
in the background smiling for our photo
Coby & Miles, our "Manny"
Victor enjoying one of his many dozens of raw oysters
Coby showing off his crawfish
He ate it & had to show me, of course!
Lickety split! Yummy!!!
See, it's delicious!
Of course, Blake had to show me his chicken finger!
Why not get a picture of Victor
chowing on his next round of oysters, too?
Oh yes, and ICE CREAM for dessert!!!
And a cone for Coby
"gobbles" and pool time!
Victor & his boys cruising on the boat
Blake & Victor
Believe it or not, I was on this vacation!
But I am ALWAYS the one behind the camera!
Coby & I boating
We pulled up to the beach by boat
Blake enjoying the surf
Coby was very excited to have found a piece of coral
Check it out
Blake found some sand =)
Coby found an orange footed welk
Check it out!
We docked up to a restaurant for some drinks
Coby says hi!
Blakey, too!
Our Captain Steubing.. HA HA!
Another restaurant we docked up to for some dinner.
Coby promised he could take a good picture of Mommy & Daddy.
I think he did, pretty centered, huh?
Blake enjoying the aftrenoon/evening
The boys looking for fish

Coby & I
Diving with our masks
More diving, I like Coby in this picture... he loves diving!
Diver Boy
Ready to go tubing!
Or not?
I LOVE this picture!
Blake pushed Coby out to sea on the tube!
It was pretty funny!
Blake tubing!!!
The boys ready for a ride
Time to go home. Coby was EXHAUSTED!!!
Not Blake, he was just hungry for snacks... as usual!
Goodbye, Siesta Key!
Thanks for another great summer of memories!
Until next year... OR SOONER!!!!!!!

1 comments:

aunt evelyn said...

Great pictures, SOOO when are you moving. Love you