CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

That's Amore!

Being that our last name is Italian (what!?! You thought "Digirolamo" was German?!?!) anyways, what better way to spend the evening than make our own gourmet pizzas! Victor and I enjoyed ours (because I made it with my own two clean hands) whereas these two boys threw the dough EVERYWHERE! They had a great time and thought their pizza was WAY better than the pizza mommy made.

Rolling out the dough
Coby just threw his in the air and missed the catch.
Oh well, at least it didn't go on the floor... this time!!!
He's actually very excited. P
utting LOTS of toppings on,
especially CHEESE!

2 comments:

aunt evelyn said...

The pictures are so cute. I am sure that they enjoyed them and making them was so much fun. Love ya

Jodie said...

So cute! Haha I like how your pizza somehow made it in the picture :)