So after I did that last post of Coby headed off to his first day of preschool this year, I couldn't help but think of his past "first" days of preschool. I put them all together and cannot believe how much Coby has changed! He is so grown up and not a baby anymore. He started out as one of the "little" guys and now is one of the BIG kids??? I am getting a tear in my eye just by looking at these pictures and comparing! Where did my baby go?????
2006
.jpg)
3 comments:
You and Victor should be very proud. He is such a great student and yes, he is a big boy now:( Wait til next year Holly, when you have to send your "baby" to Kindergarten!!
Oh my gosh!! When you compare all those pictures, my little nephew is not so little anymore!! His first picture ever of school is the cutest!!
He is sooooooooooooooo cute. Time does march on.
Post a Comment