For best Christmas Tree ever goes to the Digirolamo's!!!!!!! Why ours, you ask? Well simply because every ornament on the tree is handmade with love by the sweet little hands of Coby & Blake! (and Mommy's of course to help) It was the rule for our tree this year and by far I think it is the best one we've ever had. My thumbs were blistered for just a few days stringing the popcorn, and paint sure has ruined a few sets of kid clothes, but in the end it all paid off and I think Santa will be very happy. Take a look and see for yourself...
Ta-Da!
Hand-Strung Popcorn
2 comments:
awwww...what a great idea! you all did an amazing job...so creative! Santa will sure be impressed! What a very special tree for sure!
You guys did a wonderful job. This tree will always have a special meaning. I am sure Santa will love it.Coby I love your angels big smile.LOVE YOU GUYS Grandma
Post a Comment