CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

School Days... ABCs & 123s

Summer is officially over at the Digirolamo household. Coby had his first day back at preschool this morning! I just dropped him off and he is ecstatic to be returning to school to see all of his old friends. On his list of things to do today, he told me he needed to meet his new teacher, Miss Beth, be sure all of the fish are still there, make sure the playground is working... oh, and take a nap with his eyes closed (we'll just have to see if that happens). However, I think he is most excited about his new Batman lunchbox that he couldn't stop talking about all weekend. Here are a few pictures of him getting ready for his big day.

Bye, Mom!
Posing in front of the school Look! The fish are all still here!!!

1 comments:

Libby said...

I am glad that he had a good day. Annie and Riley start on Monday and I am not quite ready yet. Oh well, I guess that I had better get ready.

Libby