CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to the Digirolamo Family blog!




OK, so hopefully this is a way I will be able to post some pictures for everyone to see, rather than hearing of all of the complaints about not being able to see them with passwords and everything. Since I usually use Costco.com to share pictures of the boys, I have heard you had to have an account, password, yada yada... So hopefully this will be a great way to share our news and happenings with everyone! Just be sure to save the link in your favorites, because I know our last name is a doozie! Whoever thought I'd actually do a "blog"?!?! Thanks to my friend, Libby, for the great idea!

So, in this picture you will see our most recent family photo taken on our very first family vacation to beautiful Siesta Key Beach, FL. As you can see, taking a family photo with 2 little ones is kinda hard. Can't wait to see what kind of picture we get for our Christmas card this year! YIKES! Well, I am going to play around a bit on my new "blog"! I'll be posting more very soon, I'm sure!


1 comments:

Libby said...

Yay, you did it! Congrats. I love it. Your boys are just precious. I typed in www.thedigirolamofamily.blogspot.com

and it went right to your page. That is all that people have to do...no passwords, etc. Love ya, libby