CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Me & My Boys...

On Sunday, with Victor out on the road, I decided to take the boys back to Busch Gardens. I said I was only going to go for a couple of hours in the morning, but we were having such a good time we stayed until 4 o'clock. It was so nice because it was not crowded at all and the weather was perfect so we were able to do so much at our own pace. We spent alot of the time checking out all of the amazing animals they have there. Take a look...

Coby & the chimpanzes in the background
A gorilla statue, he was a little intimidated to stand so close to it!
3 little monkeys
Coby & I with the real gorillas
the BIGGEST alligator ever!
Do you see that tiger's teeth???
Coby was intimidated to take a picture that close
A white tiger! He came soooo close to the glass!
Coby & I with the white tiger
Coby & Blake in the peek hole looking at the white tiger
(he is at the very right of the picture)
Coby, Blake & I posing with the stilt walkers
Coby HAD to go in the boats with Blake and begged me to take his picture
(he was with his friends when Blake rode the boats last time)
Little Men
Eyes on the Road!
Playing in Dragon Land
Flamingos, so pretty but seriously stinky!
Coby & the giraffes

It's George the Hippo!
Mike, one of the Budweiser clydesdale horses, getting a bath
Beau another Budweiser clydesdale

As you can see we had so much fun. You'll notice that there are many shots of Coby... well, Blake was sleeping in the stroller. Never wake a sleeping kid!

4 comments:

aunt evelyn said...

They are really great pictures. Love you boys and Mommie to.

Libby said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I love all the pics.

aunt evelyn said...

I love the new background Holly. It is so you. Love you

Jodie said...

Ah I love the picture of the two of them driving and the one of Coby in front of the window with the tiger behind him! Too cute!