On Saturday Coby & Victor headed to the Monster Truck show. Coby has been waiting ALL year for this! They had a blast, take a look for yourself...
Coby & Taz
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher's driver
AWESOME! Maximum Destruction suspended in the air by a crane!
It's THIS big!
Coby chillin' on top of Gunslinger
cheese!
.JPG)
Coby test driving the Dune Buggy
(
I can't get this picture to flip!!! ARGH!).JPG)
Coby driver
.JPG)
Hanging out with Grave Digger (literally!)
.JPG)
Climbing in Grave Digger's wheel
.JPG)
GRAVE DIGGER!!! It's his favorite!
.JPG)
Grave Digger makes the jump!
.JPG)
Coby & Daddy at the show
2 comments:
Looks like Coby had a good time or did Daddy Hope Blake hasn t seen the pictures.
So THAT'S what a Monster Truck driver looks like! Pretty much how I imagined it! I love the picture of Coby hanging from the Monster Truck :)
Post a Comment