It was time. After 4 years of that cute bowl cut, we were all ready for a change. What do you think??? Victor and I think he now looks 7 years old, but how cute is that face? Yes, we stopped for ice cream afterwards...
Coby's new 'do
Victor, Holly, Coby & Blake
It was time. After 4 years of that cute bowl cut, we were all ready for a change. What do you think??? Victor and I think he now looks 7 years old, but how cute is that face? Yes, we stopped for ice cream afterwards...
Posted by Holly at 2:11 PM
6 comments:
SOOO CUTE. I love it. Dirty face and all. LOVE TO ALL
awww soo cute!!
So cute! That is so weird because Jackson has been asking to get his bowl cut for months now and I keep putting it off! Great hair, Coby!
Wow! What a difference it makes! He is still so cute...but makes you realize how quickly they grow up, huh? Much love, libby
Looks so cute! I love it!
Coby's hair looks great! Yesterday Isabella was trying out her roller skates and out of the blue she asked me to take a picture of her and mail it to Coby! She's never mentioned him before...it made me laugh.
Post a Comment