This past weekend Victor and I took a little vacation down to San Juan. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. You will notice my feet in a few of the pictures... I just wanted you to get the feel of being there and see what I was seeing. And a BIG thanks to my mom and dad for watching the boys!
Abundance of palm trees swaying
a picture of the two of us
check out the crashing waves along the sea wall
Just the two of us, enjoying the peace & quiet
The hotel grounds
Victor... he is actually RELAXING!?!?!
An amazing little place where we had some afternoon drinks
Yummy, margaritas & mojitos!
Our view
Crabs hanging out on the rocks
Victor is thinking about something... surfing?
One of the streets in Old San Juan
3 comments:
So glad you had a great time.Nice pictures.
I'm so glad the two of you got to get away! You deserve it! Gorgeous pictures! Now call me cuz we miss you guys!!!!
Ok, so I am jealous! You all look great, view looked beautiful! Happy to see that you all got a getaway! Great pictures!
Post a Comment