CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

Here's a video of the boys with some serious dance moves! They both absolutely LOVE this song, "Boom, Boom, Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas. Too bad the video doesn't pick up sound very well, but you get the hint!

4 comments:

aunt evelyn said...

WE GOT DANCERS. Next the polka. I got a good laugh this morning. Keep it up boys. LOVE YOU

Jodie said...

Oh my God!!! I cannot stop laughing right now!! This video is so cute! Love Coby's moves! :) You should totally send this video in to Ellen!

doubletrouble said...

Hilarious! Colby's got some moves! When he raised his hands in the air and his little leg up...it reminded me of his Uncle Grant! :) Me and Mike got a kick out of this! They are such cuties!

doubletrouble said...

Whoops...Coby! (don't know why I put an "L" in my last post!