CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Coby dying the eggs
Blake helping (he was sick)
Coby set out the eggs & carrots for the Easter Bunny
(Blake was already in bed and too beat to help)
Coby showing off the chocolate bunnies
Hmmm... I wonder what Blake got in his basket?
Eeeeww! A Horriball!
(It's got cockroaches & fake blood inside!)
$$$Money$$$
Yeay! Blake woke up (finally) and fever-free!!!
Showing Blake what the Easter Bunny ate
Oooh, jelly beans for breakfast!
Blake found an egg!
And another one!
They crashed in Blake's crib to discuss the bunny

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love them.

aunt evelyn said...

They look like they had a lot of fun. Cute P.J.s They are just like you on Easter morning Holly. Love You

Jodie said...

These pictues are really cute! Love that Coby got in the crib with Blake.

aunt evelyn said...

I love the boys smiles. They are so not fake.